Since it’s all but official that Carl Pavano will spend the final two years of his contract malingering, much as he did the first two years, I thought it’d be worthwhile to take a look at exactly what George’s money bought. Fair warning, the numbers below are not suitable for minors, and extremely offensive.
Carl Pavano was paid:
- $23,444.83 per pitch as a Yankee.
- $119,610.77 per out as a Yankee.
- $358,832.33 per inning as a Yankee.
- $665,833.33 per strikeout as a Yankee.
- $7,990,000.00 per win as a Yankee.
Good riddance, you stiff.