Love it or hate it, pretty much everyone has something to day about the Rocket’s return to the Bronx. Here are a bunch of links to coverage which span the spectrum.
- Houston, we have a problem. [Houston Crawfish Boxes]
- Sour cranberries in Massachusetts. [Extra Bases]
- A first-hand account. [The Weblog That Derek Built]
- 5–inning wonder? [The Baseball Desert]
- Dollars for donuts. [Sebernomics]
- Desperation dollars? [Baseball Musings]
- A reservation in Monument Park? [Pinstripe Alley]
- A balanced Boston opinion? Surely, not. [Bradford Files]
- Admitted bitterness. [The Hot Corner]
- The man-love card is in play. [American Legends]
- Will Clemens’ odd deals start a trend? [Sports Law Blog]
- San Diego (hearts) the Rocket. [Gaslamp Ball]
- I just love the name of this blog. [Raul Mondesi’s House]
- Manny and Tavarez are too into touching each other to realize the implications of the Rocket in the Bronx. [Keep Your Sox On In Brooklyn]
To all you Boston fans, enjoy spending $102M for Hideo Nomo Jr. We’ll take a one-year deal for the Rocket and enjoy watching you in the rear view come September.