It's time to put my predictions on the record. Check them out after the jump, and leave your own as well.
General predictions, as bullets, first. Then game-by-game predictions below.
- Iguodala averages 15-20 points for the series
- Miller averages 20+ and drops 30 in one game
- Thad averages 25+ and drops 30 twice.
- Dalembert fouls out of 2 games. (this isn't necessarily a bad thing, it means he was in the game long enough to collect 6 fouls)
- Howard has two 20/20 games, Orlando loses one of them
- Lou Williams has a huge positive effect on the series, carrying the scoring load for stretches with the second unit.
- One game will be won because of a stretch of Reggie Evans' insane defense.
- One game will be lost because Reggie Evans plays too many minutes
- At some point, Tony DiLeo will dust off Donyell Marshall and send him into the game to change the momentum. He will do just that
- Rashard Lewis hits 10 threes in one game.
- Game 1 - Philadelphia 101, Orlando 95.
- Game 2 - Orlando 110, Philadelphia 87.
- Game 3 - Philadelphia 110, Orlando 100
- Game 4 - Philadelphia 96, Orlando 94
- Game 5 - Orlando 115, Philadelphia 99
- Game 6 - Philadelphia 110, Orlando 95
Vote in the poll and leave your predictions in the comments. Check out all the playoff coverage here.