Mo Williams and Anderson Varejao are both questionable and will be game-time decisions. Doug Collins said Andre Iguodala will not play, so here are the possible matchups:
- PG: Jrue Holiday vs. Mo Williams (or Ramon Sessions)
- SG: Evan Turner vs. Anthony Parker
- SF: Andres Nocioni vs. Jamario Moon
- PF: Elton Brand vs. J.J. Hickson
- C: Spencer Hawes vs. Anderson Varejao (or Ryan Hollins)
I'm a little concerned about Iguodala's achilles at this point. He missed two games, came back, then almost didn't go against San Antonio, now he's out after two days of rest. Hopefully it's just a case of better safe than sorry. Good news for all you Iguodala haters out there, another chance to make your "the team is better off without him" arguments.
I'm going to change my prediction from earlier: Cleveland 118, Philadelphia 110.
This is your game thread, I'll be here throughout. Join me if you never want to hear the word achilles again.