A week ago, the Sixers were playing better than their record in that they were putting forth solid effort, but still finding a way to lose. After the past three games, though, can you really say they shouldn't be 2-9? At least in Toronto there is no ambiguity, they're every bit as bad as their record.
Here are your starting lineups:
- PG: Jrue Holiday vs. Jarrett Jack
- SG: Evan Turner vs. Sonny Weems
- SF: Andres Nocioni vs. DeMar DeRozan
- PF: Elton Brand vs. Reggie Evans
- C: Useless American 7-footer vs. Useless Italian 7-footer
This has to be a win, right?
Tip is at 7 p.m., I'll be right here. Join me if you're feeling particularly sadistic.