Crushing loss last night. International travel. Playing against a well-rested team riding a three-game win streak. This is probably the type of game the Sixers will win just to keep that faint spark of hope burning for the foolish.
- PG: Jrue Holiday vs. Jose Calderon (I'm assuming)
- SG: Evan Turner vs. DeMar DeRozan
- SF: Andre Iguodala vs. Sonny Weems
- PF: Elton Brand vs. Reggie Evans
- C: Spencer Hawes vs. Andrea Bargnani
50 minutes for Iguodala last night. 42 minutes for Jrue. Full body scans at the airport, followed by an international flight landing around 2 a.m.
Brand only played 26 minutes thanks to his flagrant 2 on JaVale McGee last night. Toronto remains a bad team very much dependent on a bad player with a girl's first name.
The tip is at 7. I'll be watching on replay, so keep the game thread active and civil, even when Eddies' Heady's giggles with joy every time Turner does something wrong.