Game one is in the books. How about win one follows shortly thereafter? Atlanta is coming to town fresh off a dominating win. Can the Sixers find a way to pull this one out?
At the time of writing, I hadn't heard any updates on the starting lineup, so let's assume this is what we're going to see:
- PG: Jrue Holiday vs. Mike Bibby
- SG: Andre Iguodala vs. $120M
- SF: Jason Kapono vs. Marvin Williams
- PF: Elton Brand vs. Josh Smith
- C: Spencer Hawes vs. Al Horford
The tip is at 7pm. I should be back from my daughter's field trip in plenty of time, so join me right here for the game thread. It may not be pretty, but it should be fun.