- PG: Jrue Holiday vs. DJ Augustin
- SG: Jodie Meeks vs. Stephen Jackson
- SF: Andre Iguodala vs. Gerald Wallace
- PF: Elton Brand vs. Boris Diaw
- C: Spencer Hawes vs. Nazr Mohammed
I think there's a chance Nocioni starts for Meeks, purely to match up size-wise.
Charlotte also played last night, in Charlotte, so the Sixers had a longer trip to get back to Philly, but the Bobcats went into overtime and four of their starters played over 40 minutes, and they're much older, so I think the rest advantage should go to the Sixers.
Prediction: The ugliest game of the year, and a loss. 79-77, CHA.
The tip is at 7:30. I should be right here, so join me if you can stomach it.