Win number nine is right there for the taking. The Nets don't appear to be much improved from their 12-win season a year ago, Avery Johnson's act doesn't seem to be having an impact on his mismatched roster. If the Sixers put together an effort similar to what we've seen over the past seven games, this one should be fairly easy.
- PG: Jrue Holiday vs. Devin Harris
- SG: Jodie Meeks vs. Anthony Morrow
- SF: Andre Iguodala vs. Quinton Ross
- PF: Elton Brand vs. Kris Humprhies
- C: Spencer Hawes vs. Brook Lopez
OK, it's time to put away a bad team and get that ever-elusive second road win of the season. Keep an eye on Collins' rotations tonight. I'm not sure he can afford to trim it to seven men on the first night of a back-to-back.
This is your game thread, the tip is at 7pm. I'll be right here throughout, reminiscing about all those games at the Swamp over the years.