Wall vs. Turner part three. Our twenty-year-old point guard vs. their twenty-year-old point guard. Marreese Speights and Andray Blatche on the floor at the same time, not defending each other. What more can you ask for? Sixers vs. Wizards, it's fan-tastic!
- PG: Jrue Holiday (20 years, 207 days old) vs. John Wall (20 years, 121 days old)
- SG: Jodie Meeks vs. Nick Young
- SF: Andres Nocioni vs. Rashard Lewis
- PF: Elton Brand vs. Andray Blatche
- C: Spencer Hawes vs. JaVale McGee
This is your game thread, I'll be right here wondering why dancing in the introduction line makes you a can't-miss superstar. Join me if you're into watching the Sixers pummel a bad basketball (or maybe just worse?) basketball team. I hope Hawes survives the layup line.