.500 at 50 games is still possible, but the Sixers have zero margin for error. Tonight, they can right the wrongs of two early-season losses to the hapless Raptors. If the Sixers are going to right the ship on the road, a win at Toronto would be a nice first step.
- PG: Jrue Holiday vs. Jerryd Bayless
- SG: Jodie Meeks vs. DeMar DeRozan
- SF: Andre Iguodala vs. Julian Wright
- PF: Elton Brand vs. Amir Johnson
- C: Spencer Hawes vs. Andrea Bargnani
This is your game thread, the tip is at 7pm and I'll be right here throughout, join me if you're a little bit sick of snow and a little less sick of watching bad basketball team(s).