Can Elton Brand take advantage of having smaller guys covering him? Could we see his third-straight game with 25+ points? Will it translate to a win over the Atlanta Hawks? We're going to find out at 7pm. Join me for the game thread.
Lineups (guessing here)
- PG: Jrue Holiday vs. Mike Bibby
- SG: Jodie Meeks vs. Joe Johnson
- SF: Andre Iguodala vs. Marvin Williams
- PF: Elton Brand vs. Josh Smith
- C: Spencer Hawes vs. Al Horford
The tip is at 7pm. This is your game thread. I'll be right here throughout, join me if you're feeling like an upset.