How many times can you call a game a test, or a measuring stick? If it seems like every game the Sixers plays these days carries more importance - real or imagined - than simply 1 of 82, that's probably because when teams are trying to prove themselves on the way up, it is constant. Tonight, the next in a long line of statement
games Dirk Nowitzki and the surging Dallas Mavericks.
- PG: Jrue Holiday vs. Jason Kidd
- SG: Jodie Meeks vs. Rodrigue Beaubois
- SF: Andre Iguodala vs. Peja Stojakovic
- PF: Elton Brand vs. Dirk Nowitzki
- C: Spencer Hawes vs. Tyson Chandler
The tip is at 7pm. This is your game thread. I'll be here throughout, crossing my fingers that Kidd isn't insanely hot from three.