Doug Collins has done a great job of setting micro goals for his team. The latest: Finish the season with a winning record (2 wins in the last 3 games). A demonstrative win would make that goal a whole lot easier to achieve.
- PG: Jrue Holiday vs. Jerryd Bayless
- SG: Jodie Meeks vs. DeMar DeRozan
- SF: Andre Iguodala vs. James Johnson
- PF: Elton Brand vs. Reggie Evans
- C: Spencer Hawes vs. Ed Davis
Toronto's lineup is a pure guess on my part, they've got a bunch of guys hurting and a bunch of guys who have no business starting in the NBA. They may just put names in a hat and draw randomly.
The tip is at 7pm. This is your game thread. I'll be right here throughout, 12 more quarters until the playoffs, join me if you'd love for the team to show something between now and then to rekindle the hope.