- Mo finished fourth in Coach of the Year voting. You can't argue with Byron Scott or Adelman, but Doc Rivers? Come on. Garnett is coaching that team.
- Thad, unflappable.
- Phi Jasner has a thing for Tayshaun Prince. Not that there's anything wrong with that. (Seriously, read that opening paragraph)
- The Pistons may stick with McDyess and his snazzy mask as their sixth man for game 5.
- A compilation of great quotes from TV folk, over on the Starting Five. My personal favorite, from Sir Charles...
“The Detroit Pistons don’t play hard. They got lucky one year, had a
great run and won the Championship. They haven’t done anything since
then, they coast all the time, they don’t have a great player so
everything came together for those guys that year. They don’t play
hard, the Philadelphia 76ers play hard. (The Pistons) were much better
than everyone in the East a long time ago, but that was a long time
- Scouts Inc. likes the Pistons. Of course, keep in mind that they've picked the Pistons in every game of the series.
- NBA TV's video preview of tonight's games.
- The surreal Eastern Conference - The Sporting News.
Set a reminder for the live blog after the jump. Four and a half hours until the most-important game the Sixers have played in years tips off. Excited yet?