Plenty to talk about in today's edition of Pressing Questions. I'll kick it off after the jump, then the time is yours.
- Should the Sixers have found a way to pick up a second pick in the draft?
- If so, which pick and who did you want?
- Does it bother you that Ed Stefanski and Tony DiLeo were off the job with 20+ picks remaining? (they were doing radio interviews while the draft was still going on)
- Happy with Turner as the SG for the next ten years in Philly?
- What's next? More trades? Any chance at all the Sixers use the MLE?
That should be more than enough to get the ball rolling. Have at it.