We're only 7 games in, but there are some clear trends. For each of these points are we:
A. Jumping the gun in our (over)reaction and just need more time
B. Rightfully concerned, but could work itself out with time
C. Seen enough to ID a major issue
Here are the issues:
1. 3 pt and Pick & Roll defense.
2. Defensive rebounding
3. Strange line-ups/substitution patterns
4. Strange post game coaching statements (if a 3pt shooter gets that hot there is nothing you can do...)
5. Brand looks like a shell.
6. Brand not being used correctly.
7. Thad looks lost on offense.
8. Thad looks lost on defense and rebounding.
|Depressed Fan||MLB Trade Rumors|
|Lefty Malo||River Ave. Blues|
|In Mo We Trust||Aaron Gleeman|
|Don't Boo The Birds||Fantasy Baseball|
|Loge 13||Midwest Sports Fans|
|Tremendous Upside Potential||The College Baseball Blog|
|C-70 At The Bat|
|The Halo Is Lit|
|Arin It Out|
|Stop Mike Lupica|
|Who Made You Mirabelli?|
|Fightin' Phils Fans|
|After the Lightning|
|Feeling Dodger Blue|
Bet on the Sixers with Sports Interactions NBA betting lines