We're two days away folks. There's plenty of content coming to get us all ready for the first round match-up with the Pistons, and here's the first bit you'll need, the schedule.
- Game 1, @ Detroit - Sunday, 6 p.m. on TNT
- Game 2, @ Detroit - Wednesday, 7:30 p.m. on NBA TV
- Game 3, vs. Detroit - Friday, 7:00 p.m. on ESPN2
- Game 4, vs. Detroit - Sunday (4/27), 7:00 p.m. on TNT
- Game 5, @ Detroit - Tuesday (4/29), TBD
- Game 6, vs. Detroit - Thursday (5/1), TBD
- Game 7, @ Detroit - Saturday (5/3), TBD
There will be a live blog for game 1, you can sign up for a reminder below. I figured the live blog was 1-0
during the regular season, so we're obligated to do one now that the second season has started. If you're watching on Sunday night, and I know you all will be, stop by to commiserate or celebrate.
Now, here's a rundown of what you can expect over the next couple of days leading up to game one.
- Position-by-position match-up breakdowns. We'll start with the PG position on Friday morning and then we'll work our way through the set match-ups and finish up with SG and SF.
- A couple of posts with input from Pistons' bloggers. I made contact with a couple of the best Pistons bloggers out there and they've agreed to answer some questions so we can get an inside look at the series from the enemy's perspective.
- I'll also try to aggregate links from around the web on the playoff series, for example, Kenny "The Jet" Smith thinks the Sixers have zero chance, and really no advantage at any position.
- If you see any links out there, or there's something on your mind about the series drop me a line or leave your thoughts in the comments. There's plenty to talk about between now and then.