After a decent night's sleep my thoughts on the Sixers season and their future are starting to swing from emotional feelings of betrayal to more coherent thoughts on how I feel the team should proceed. Use this post to get your own feelings out. Topics for conversation after the jump...
- The Coach - Do you want DiLeo back? If not, who do you want?
- Andre Miller - Sign him, sign-and-trade him, let him walk? Sign for how much, trade for whom?
- The Draft - Who do you like at #17? Can they/should they try to trade up for anyone in particular?
- Trades - Who's fair game? Who do you want gone? Who's untouchable? Who do you want?
- Free Agents - Here's the list, who do you want them to sign?
- Next Season - Given the improvements made by Chicago and Charlotte during the season, improvement from a couple other teams, do you think a playoff berth is a guarantee for this team next year as currently constructed?
- Finally, Vent - Get it all out now. Still seething about last night's showing, let it all out. I expect this post to be very NSFW, so don't hold back. Let's get everything down now and then we can hopefully move on.