If you’ve found your way here to Depressed Fan from True Hoop, first of all, welcome. Here’s a quick glimpse at what you’ve missed if you gave up on the Sixers when Allen Iverson and Chris Webber left town.
- Andre Iguodala is good, very good.
- Willie Green is bad, very bad.
- The Sixers don’t need to win the lottery to get a superstar, they’ve grown their own.
- With A.I.: 5–18, Without A.I.: 28–27.
- An old friend is back in town.
- Stephen A. Smith doesn’t know his a$$ from his elbow.
- The story of the first half in the Atlantic (The Knicks) have been passed in the standings by the story of the second half (The Sixers).
- And last, but not least: Believe it or not, the Sixers can still make the post season. 4 games to go, 3 games behind Orlando for the 8 seed. The Sixers play the Magic on Saturday, check back here for a preview/post game and the inside scoop on the Sixers.
Here’s a high-flying clip of Andre Iguodala for your viewing pleasure: