A Good Night for Tank Watching

Washington has had a brutal schedule so far this month. It gets easier. Hold out hope. They haven't been losing to the David Lee'less Knicks.

JohnEMagee on Mar 23 at 17:37

I'm gonna say the home team wins every game tonight

I could live with that.

I like that the tags of this post are:

Basketball
Tanking

Because from the looks of it they could hold a master class. In fact they are far superior at tanking than basketball- so maybe that tag shoould be removed?

I forgot the Eddie Jordan Can Kiss My Ass tag. That one is usually the first I add to every post.

tk76 reply to Brian on Mar 23 at 17:58

I can recommend a good surgeon if you need one. Because your plan is not advisable unless you had some sort of kiss a frog-turn into a prince type notion of new age healing.

tk76 reply to tk76 on Mar 23 at 17:59

"Where do skin tags occur?

Skin tags can occur almost anywhere on the body where there is skin. However, the top two favorite areas for skin tags are the neck and armpits. Other areas include the eyelids, upper chest, buttock folds, and groin folds. "

Alvin reply to Brian on Mar 23 at 21:17

That one's probably "God why did Jrue pass it to Brand in the paint? I planned perfectly for him to throw it to Willie for the 20-footer"

Out of curiousity, which teams do you think are tanking right now? Normally, you see some team bench its starters or people shut down for the year for phony injuries. I haven't seen it yet. But I notice most of the teams under the Sixers have continued to lose even when they are playing other pathetic teams.

Detroit and Washington, maybe. Washington did it by trading everyone away and planting a gun on Gilbert. GSW is really trying to win. I'd say the Pacers are as well. Sacto seems to be trying to win. The Sixers are too, kind of. They're just such a mess they can't get out of their own way.

JohnEMagee reply to Brian on Mar 23 at 19:18

Speaking of Gilbert - the Washington DA suggested 3 months in prison for Gilbert.

"Voiding" Gilbert seemed partially dependent on jail time according to the 'experts' who knnow these things - so that could be interesting.

JohnEMagee on Mar 23 at 19:46

Wear bags to the sixers game - see if you can get a rise out of someone

Tom Moore on Mar 23 at 19:47

Brian (earlier question I just saw), I think it's at least 85-15 Jordan is gone after this season. Stefanski is tougher to tell because nobody's saying anything, other than Luukko a few weeks ago that Stefanski will be "evaluated after the season."

JohnEMagee on Mar 23 at 20:35

I'd like to change my statement - i misread the knicks/nuggets game - i don't expect the home team to win that game :)

Man, this Washington team may have the least cumulative talent of any NBA team I've ever seen.

JohnEMagee reply to Brian on Mar 23 at 21:31

As I understand it blatche is some kind of pending superstar

However he sprained his ankle early in the game

Washington started shaun livingston for gosh sakes :)

NY up on denver and indiana putting a spanking on the pistons

So I'm currently 0 for 3 :)

The Greek reply to Brian on Mar 23 at 21:31

Knicks looking tough! Lets see if they blow it

The Greek on Mar 23 at 21:33

wiz just tied it up with 8 seconds to go!

Wiz tie it on a horrible Thornton three. Headed to overtime.

JohnEMagee on Mar 23 at 21:44

How long has ratliff ben starting in charlotte?

The Greek on Mar 23 at 21:48

knicks up by 5 pts and 5 minutes left, hanging by a fkn thread

The refs are helping us out big time in NY. Just reversed a good gall to the wrong call to keep David Lee from fouling out. They have been bad all night.

Rick reply to Rick on Mar 23 at 21:55

call

JohnEMagee on Mar 23 at 21:55

Charlotte wins in OT and Indiana will take out the pistons

Go knicks (ugh i feel dirty)

The Greek on Mar 23 at 21:55

great atmosphere in the garden, new york is the greatest sports town in the world.

JohnEMagee reply to The Greek on Mar 23 at 22:08

Yeah, sure it is, just ask any new yorker.

MSG is an antiquated pit

The Greek reply to JohnEMagee on Mar 23 at 23:24

I'm not from NY and I don't even like the city. But I respect new york for having the greatest fans. Boston is number 2, and I hate all things Boston.

Yeah, I live here and I've been to a bunch of games and while I do believe NYC has the best fans in the country, hardly any of them actually get to the games anymore. The vast majority of the people in the stands are douchebags who come late and spend the entire game on their blackberries drinking fruity drinks. The percentage of what I'd consider actual fans drops every year, and unfortunately they get pushed further and further up into the nosebleeds. Knicks games especially are full of i-bankers and their out-of-town clients.

JohnEMagee reply to The Greek on Mar 24 at 10:30

See, it's a silly generalization and it's wrong, the 'best fans' vary between sport in my opinion, not to mention that many new york (yankee) fans have a sense of entitlement worthy of laker fans

The Greek reply to JohnEMagee on Mar 24 at 10:59

Thats your opinion John boy, put the sixers with willie greene in msg and they will sell out every game.

The Greek on Mar 23 at 21:59

lol the refs hosed the nuggets again!

Rick reply to The Greek on Mar 23 at 22:01

Yeah against Carmelo no less!

The Greek on Mar 23 at 22:01

harrington is such a loser, he is probably what Speights aspires to becoming.

JohnEMagee on Mar 23 at 22:11

Clippers keeping it close in Dallas

The Greek on Mar 23 at 22:15

washington has 4 wrapped up, kings play the nets tommorow.

JohnEMagee on Mar 24 at 10:46

Hey, Blatche is a superstar, didn't you get the memo?

JohnEMagee reply to Brian on Mar 24 at 11:02

And willie green would sell out MSG every night

Same source don't you know

The Greek reply to JohnEMagee on Mar 24 at 12:59

24 and 9 in his last 16 games before last night for Blatche, thats pretty good.

What i said, and I will say it again is if the sixers played in new york they would sell out every game. Isn't that obvious?

The Greek reply to The Greek on Mar 24 at 13:13

on a side note once the eagles trade mcnab they can begin their era of tank watching fighting it out the skins to see who will own the cellar.

I Utterly recognize what your position in this subject is. Eventhough I might disagree on a number of the finer points, I think that you did an astounding job explaining it. For sure beats the need to study it on my own. Thank you.

Don't be depressed! http://www.removingskintags.com/