Honestly, this post is a direct result of being sick of seeing that Pete Rose picture at the top of my blog. Enjoy!
- Polled Yankee fans think Roger Clemens used roids. The results weren't even close [LoHud Yankees Blog]
- The Yanks are in the hunt for Prior, at least peripherally. His #1 choice is San Diego. [Ken Rosenthal]
- The Sixers recent hot streak can be traced back to two guys, Andre Miller and Samuel Dalembert. Why would you trade Miller when you have a legit shot at the playoffs? [Passion and Pride]
- Knicks fans LOVE Isiah. [New York Times]
- Pam Oliver defends her journalistic integrity...with a straight face. [Bleeding Green Nation]
- Here's a tip for all you would-be drug users out there: PAY WITH CASH. [Lion In Oil]
- T.O. vs. Jessica Simpson. My money is on the loon. [The Big Lead]
- My goal for the week is to pass The Futon Report in the BallHype blog rankings. Hmmn, maybe linking to them wasn't the best way to achieve this goal. Oh well.
- An illustrated version of the NBA after 1/3 of the season. [Stop Mike Lupica]
- If you want to read about 20,000 words of bullshit from Curt Schilling about the Mitchell Report do a Google search for "assbag" I refuse to link to him.
- Sometimes Yahoo! Answers cracks me up.
That's all I have. Here's a picture to cleanse your brain of the horrible Pete Rose imagery.