Well, it looks like I was tagged by Erin from Blue Thoughts
, as well as Arin from Arin It Out
. I'm starting to hate all iterations of the name. Anyway, I'm supposed to post the rules, 7 fun facts about myself, and then pass the disease along, like Mono, or Lice (By the way, the Redhead
is officially the Typhoid Mary of the Blogs By Fans Network for getting this whole thing started).
Here are the rules, some of which I will begrudgingly follow:
A) Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
B) Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
C) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
D) Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I hate chain letters.
- I especially hate e-chain letters.
- I'm a superstitious person, by nature, so I'm obligated to do something with this tag.
- I was born in Alaska and I hope to move back there some day. If you haven't been there, I highly recommend it.
- My wife was born 4 hours after me, about 3,000 miles away.
- I think the youth of America is growing up soft because schools no longer play real dodgeball in gym class.
- I love the DH. Seeing awkward pitchers flail away at pitches just bores me.
The disease stops here. I'm not going to be passing the curse on to anyone else, hopefully adhering to half of the rules will be enough to ward off any negative karmic consequences.