The Sixers will attempt to end their slide against a team struggling to find their identity tonight. Milwaukee made a major move this offseason to bolster their offense in trading for Corey Maggette. So far, they've been pitiful offensively, but they still have the second-best defense in the league.
Andre Iguodala was ruled out yesterday. I believe these will be your starting lineups:
- PG: Jrue Holiday vs. Brandon Jennings
- SG: Evan Turner vs. John Salmons
- SF: Andres Nocioni vs. Luc Mbah a Moute
- PF: Elton Brand vs. Drew Gooden
- C: Spencer Hawes vs. Andrew Bogut
The tip is at 7 p.m. I made it home in time, I'll be right here throughout. Actually really looking forward to this one.