Late-night basketball! The Sixers enter the home of the defending champs minus their best player, hoping the Lakers' minds will be on their New Year's Eve celebration rather than a game against a lowly Eastern Conference playoff-hopeful. The Sixers need to put 48 minutes of unbelievable effort on the floor if they're going to have any chance.S
- PG: Jrue Holiday vs. Derek Fisher
- SG: Jodie Meeks vs. Kobe Bryant
- SF: Andres Nocioni vs. Ron Artest
- PF: Elton Brand vs. Pau Gasol
- C: Spencer Hawes vs. Andrew Bynum
Like I said in the preview, picking up a win in either of the next two games would make for an excellent Ice Capades trip. Why not get it done tonight?
The tip is at 10:30pm. I'll be right here fending off nasty looks from the Mrs. Join me if you're home and looking to ring in the New Year with some Sixers hoops action.